A quote is easy with Inman Park Marble & Granite!
1) Email your drawings, approximate dimensions or job specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online “Contact Us” form. We don’t need exact measurements to provide an estimate.
2) We may ask you some questions and recommend materials for your project. We’ll send you an estimate with options for next steps.
3) After you receive your quote, schedule an appointment to come visit. We have a large amount of stock at our facility, and we also work with dozens of vendors to find the material you need.
4) Once you’ve chosen your material, we’ll get your paperwork handled, arrange payment and get you on the schedule.
A few other notes about our quoting process:
We usually ask for some details on your project. This helps us to send you a more accurate estimate. If these decisions are not made at the time of the quote, no worries!
- Please share your telephone & email with us
- In what area of town is your home or project located?
- What material(s) and/or color(s) are you interested in?
- Are you installing new cabinets or using existing cabinets?
- Do you need us to tearout and remove existing countertops? If so, what type of existing tops do you have?
- Would you like us to supply an undermount sink?
- Will you be installing an apron or farm sink in your kitchen?
- What are your backsplash plans? We do not install tile, but can offer a referral with your estimate.
- Do you have a slide in range or a cooktop cut into the countertop?
Some things to know:
- Templates & Installs generally happen within 5-10 business days of each other. .
- When supplying drawings, the simpler the better. The easiest drawings to read are often hand-drawn with rough estimates. We do not need CAD files or full plans to provide an estimate.
- Our schedule time varies; we proactively schedule and reserve installation dates based upon your needs and your project.
- You are always welcome to call or email us if you need help with your countertop specs.