Inman Park Marble & Granite treats finished stone with a penetrating sealer, which protects the stone from staining. The sealer bonds to the stone and acts as a repellent to prevent absorption from water and oil based products. This sealer is included in all our natural stone projects at no additional charge, and we will apply the first treatment for you at install. We recommend that you reseal your countertops once a year.
We are also offering an innovative new 15-year sealer called Dry Treat at an additional charge. This is a wonderful product that will help to keep your natural stone countertops stain free. Please let us know if you’d like more information or pricing.
General Do’s & Dont’s:
- Wipe counter tops often with a rag
- Clean surfaces with mild detergent, stone soap or specialty cleaner, and a soft, clean cloth
- Rinse surfaces thoroughly after cleaning, then dry with a soft, clean cloth
- Blot spills immediately with a paper towel
- Use vinegar, lemon juice, or other acids
- Use cleaners such as bathroom, grout or tile, and tub cleaners
- Use harsh cleaners containing abrasives, ammonia or bleach
Please refer to the respective web pages for quartz countertop care tips: